The Internet Lawyer
Today’s IP Law World
- Over 185,224 utility patents (“patents for inventions”) have issued in 2008 alone*
- Less than 30% of those patents are put to use and commercialized for a return on the legal investment.
- Most law firms make the “quick buck” by mechanically filing patents and trade marks, regardless of commercialization or business purpose.
- Most firms use hourly “speculative” billing for IP services.
EDAM LAW represents clients in transactional matters before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and internationally before the World Intellectual Property Organization. Should the need arise, the firm litigates, mediates and serves as local counsel in intellectual property disputes.
EDAM LAW also evaluates and provides strategic advice for business development.
- Clean Energy
- Electronic Packaging
- Electrical Circuits
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Products
Meet Our Attorneys
Edmar M. Amaya, L.L.M. (Director)
- Patent Attorney
- Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
- Master of Laws in Intellectual Property Commerce and Technology
George Gonzalez, M.B.A.
- Business Strategist
- Financial Modeling
- Business Intelligence
Experienced IP Legal Secretarial Staff